A place where the story of Žvėrynas is being constantly created
The place, where the salon – bar „Veranda“ is now located, has its own story starting in 1901. The written sources disclose that in this year the Office of Martison could be found here. Martison was a businessman at that time and he ruled the whole territory of Zverynas. In 1902, he developed a distribution plan of Zverynas, according to which his land was divided into the formed sites was sold. As a result of this, the formation of the current urban structure began.
Thanks to Martinson, Zverynas, which had been outside the city earlier, was connected to the city of Vilnius. Moreover, in Exchange for land, which Martinson dedicated to the urban use, he secured the construction of the current Zverynas In 2005, when the salon – bar ‘Veranda’ was set up in this place, it opened a new page in the story of the house located here and the entire current area of Zverynas, and in the story of communication and tasting of its residents and guests.